4/19/2011

Recipe of the week: Spinach-barely salad

Hello everybody,

today, for dinner, I decided to explore and use leftovers from last week. So, I went through my section in the refrigerator and found few ingredients and decided to put all of them together and see what will come out of it! I truly enjoyed it - roasted cashews and barely together made very soft taste - perfect for dinner.
Hope you'll like it as much as I did! Enjoy :)

Ingredients:

2 cups spinach
20 cashews
3 radishes
1/4 cup barely
2 tbsp lemon juice
garlic salt (optional)
black pepper (optional)

Process:
Boil barely, about 30 min. Roast cashews on a skillet, about 2 min until golden brown. Cut radishes into thick slices. Put spinach, radishes, barely and cashews in a big bowl. Sprinkle lemon juice over salad. Add salt and pepper (optional) to taste.

Vola! Easiest spinach salad in the world is ready and taste so good!

Love,
Heidi

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru