This is the last entry about reasons why you should workout.
This time, reasons that aren't weight-related but has a very serious impact on your overall health and well-being.
1. Helps you sleep better
2. Gives you more energy
3. Adds a healthy glow to your complexion
4. Strengthens your immune system
5. Improves your appetite for healthy foods
6. Alleviates menstrual cramps
7. Improves coordination and balance
8. Improves your posture
9. Eases and may eliminate back problems and pain
10. Helps your body to respond more effectively to heat
11. Helps you make your body more agile
12. Alleviates constipation
13. Reduces joint discomfort
14. Increases your range of motion
15. Brings color to your cheeks
16. Is a wonderful way to enjoy the nature and outdoors
Remember - IF YOU CAN BELIEVE IT, YOU CAN ACHIEVE IT!!
Even though series of reasons are done, I'll still post entries about living healthy and achieving goals because I truly believe that I CAN help someone out there!
If you need help, please feel free to ask me.