3/24/2011

Now I know my ABC's!

Yes, I know, everyone is doing this, so I had to do this myself too, lol.

Thanks to Cooking for a Vegan Lover for allure me to try this myself. Love her blog and recipes - YUM!

Age: 23

Bed size: Queen, as I always say, the bigger, the better

Chore you hate: Hmm.. just one? probably sweeping the floors

Dogs: None, unfortunately. I used to have wonderful dog, my baby, Hunter while I lived in Ohio.. he'll always have special place in my heart


Essential start of your day: 3 glasses of water and my special oatmeal and 1/2 grapefruit

Fave color: Purple, of course and basics - black and white

Gold or silver: Silver

Height: 5' 5"

Instruments I play: Used to play piano but it was so long time ago for even remembering that

Job: Right now? Not my dream one

Kids: None :)

Live: West Harrison, NY

Mom’s name: Aira, the BEST mom in the world


Nicknames: Heidi, Hence

Overnight hospital stays: Not too many

Pet peeve: Lazy people

Quote from a movie: "Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get" from Forrest Gump

Right or left handed: Right

Siblings: Just me

Time you wake up: 5:30 am on weekdays and around 8:00 am on weekends

Underwear: 99% black

Veg you dislike: Brussel sprouts

What makes you run late: Traffic

X-rays you have had done: Teeth, skull, wrist, ankle

Yummy food you make: aAll vegan foods, especially desserts :)

Zoo Animal, favorite: Meerkats - aren't they totally adorable?! :)



Why don't you join the fun and do your own ABCs. It was fun to do it and it will enable us to get to know you better :)

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru