12/23/2010

Free time obsession?!

Yes, people love free time. Off work, off school, off troubles and problems. It's all good, of course. But problems start when our minds start to manipulate with us. How? Let me explain this! So, when we have free time but we have no clue what to do with it, we start to think. Think about things, future, people etc. Normal, right? But then, at some point, if there is at least one reason we aren't happy, that's where our minds start their obsessed journey. We start to pity our selves and feel sorry for something we have or we have not.
So, honestly, I would rather be extra busy all the time and maybe tired of all the action in my life than allow my mind to go crazy and make up things that doesn't exist. Well, they do but ONLY in my head!!!

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru