12/30/2010

2010.

Less than 30 hours in this year, in this decade.
2010 has been very interesting year, I have met so many people. Some of them will stay in my life for a very long time, some of them not. Some of them has changes my point of view about things around me, some of them has opened my eyes about simple things in life, some of them has showed value of true friendship.
I am very thankful to all of those people who has helped me through tough times and has laughed with me when I had good times. I am thankful to all of my friends I have met, throughout this decade, who are making my life such a wonderful place!
I am thankful for my health, for my family and all obvious things we have in our lives!

All in all, 2010 and this decade has been very good time! Ready for 2011 and next decade who seems to bring a lot of new trends!

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru