11/28/2010

Lifestyle.

So, on Friday, November 26th, I decided to become a vegan. Some of you might already know that I am a vegetarian for about 3.5 years, so, I think it won't be that hard. It's been two days, being vegan (which, for you who might don't know, means that I'm not eating any animal products, like, meat, fish and dairy) and honestly, I feel truly amazing. I read this one book, I can't remember name of it right now, and it really convinced me to become vegan. Seriously! This cruelty against animals has to stop!

I must say that, the same as it was with me, being vegetarian, I'm not going to push my opinion towards anyone. So, don't worry, you're not going to hear any lectures from me every time when you'll reach for steak or glass of milk!

Have a wonderful night, America!
Good morning, Europe!

Hugs,
Heidi

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru