11/02/2010

Changes.


Not sure why but I'm in emotionally very strange place right now.
It feels that something is changing, maybe it's because my birthday is coming, maybe because it's been such a long time since I'm here, maybe because... I don't know yet. But, as I remember, my best friend always used to say, that when I start to look into the past, start to watch old movies/tv shows that has been very important for me, it is time for change. And I think she's right. No wonder, she's my best friend. She knows me better than I know myself.

Also, good changes has been happening with my blog. I was going through last year entries and I realized that at some point I wasn't writing so much as I used to.. why? not sure, really. But now I'm back on track and I write about my feelings, my thoughts and life around me.

I'm looking forward to these changes that are happening with me, even I don't know what is it yet...

Good night America, good morning Latvia!
Heidi

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru