10/07/2010

Thursday.

Oh, very productive day today. I started to take 2 new supplements to improve my workouts and they really work. I felt that my energy level was (and still is even after 6 hours) very high. And feeling really good. No bad feeling in my stomach what I had when I used to drink energy drinks before workout (even though it was beginning of this summer).
Also, I haven't decided for sure yet, but maybe I'll do my first 5K in 3 weeks. I really need some race to participate. I just feel it! I remember how amazing I felt after my cycling race of 26 miles/44 km. It was such an amazing and wonderful feeling!! I just need to feel that way again...
One more working day (hopefully no working this weekend) and then, off to Manhattan for weekend! :) Let's hit Manhattan floor ;)

Have a wonderful day people,
Heidi

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru