9/24/2010

In the name of happiness...

Just wondering, how long we can pretend to be someone we aren't? How long we can wear those fake masks? How long we can allow our selves to be fake and how long can we lie to our selves? What should we take as turning point? When you get so sick of yourself and your actions that you're crashed and crying like a newborn?
Some answers has come along the way I'm walking right now but questions are still out there. If you're happy can you allow yourself to be fake? And what really means being fake? There are so many things I still don't understand and yes, I'm not ready yet for anything what is in my future. I'm not. But in the name if better future I have to walk over my fears, face them and win in this fight! Well... as long as prize at the end is my happiness, I really don't care. It's not like I have never had these kind of fights before. As they say, what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger... Right?

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru