9/09/2010

In between.

I'm stuck in Philadelphia. Not a bad thing, of course. I'm waiting for my connecting flight to New York. So, all in all, I finally have a job again. After 2 weeks being jobless it feels as such a blast. Can't wait to finally start working. I think that these 2 weeks as unpaid vacation has thought me such a good lesson about people and things around me. But, you know, you do what you have to do, right?
I'm really excited to go to New York and give this state another chance. This time everything will be different. I can just feel it. I can even smell it. I think, it was a good thing that everything fall apart in New Jersey and I had a chance to go back to Ohio to see all my friends and family. As they say, everything happens for a reason, right?
Flying over Philly, it seemed as very beautiful city and I have heard a lot of good things about this place. Maybe I will come and visit. It's not that far away, anyways, so, why wouldn't I, right?
Oh well... maybe now I will start to write more comments about what is going on in my life... as it was when I first arrived in States. I can't believe, it has been almost 14 months since I have been here. Time definitely flies too fast...

Greetings from Philadelphia, PA.
Heidi

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru