2/05/2010

Sports.

Actually very interesting thing. I have never been very into some sports but since I'm in USA, I love watching basketball, ice-hockey (I guess, ice-hockey has been the only one, because Latvian team is still really good), baseball (although I think that that's the most boring sports ever) and American football. Yes, I must say that people in USA are like crazy with sports. Even tho if their team is the worst one in whole country, they will love it and hate, I really mean HATE, enemies. Their love towards sports (mostly watching them) is just captivate. And more or less, I'm sick too with the same sickness.
In just one week Olympics will start and on 17th February Latvia-Russia ice-hockey game. uh! even tho, I'm so far away from my country, I will totally support them.
Sarauj!

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru