2/07/2010

Crazy weekend.

Everything started on Friday evening with our extreme drive to Pittsburgh because for 2 days snow storm was following us (thanks a lot! :D). So, instead of 2 hour drive, it took us 3.5 hours only to get there. But it was fun tho, watching to all landscape, we were passing by. Very beautiful. Right before we had to leave our home city in a gas station, I slipped and, as I thought, broke my elbow. But pain killers and good sleep made my pain much easier to stand.
On Saturday morning I was totally sure that something IS wrong with my elbow (and I should go to hospital or clinic, at least) because it was blue-red, I could barely move my arm and I couldn't remember that kind of paid ever in my life. But, thanks to weather conditions, almost whole city was closed and places that my insurance covers were one of those "closed" ones. Yeah! But since I didn't wanted to stay at the hotel alone, I drank more pain killers and went snowboarding. Uff, it was the best 7 hours snowboarding ever!!! :) I didn't felt anything because adrenaline in my veins was high enough :) those were highest hills I have ever seen and have ever snowboarded on. just wonderful!!! :)
after all this, I'm alive, with blue-red elbow, I can barely feel it, but I don't care. Pain killers now are my best friends :)
Anyways, this weekend was so much fun and Tom made my day yesterday :) thanks to him I felt much, much better after all that happened with me :)

All in all, very good, actually great weekend!
xoxo,
Heidi

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru