12/21/2009

Ugly sweater party and jail (!)

Lets start with fun part: Ha ha, it was something! Seriously! Since, when I came to USA, I barely could close my luggage, i didn't took anything ugly but those ugly sweaters I saw yesterday were hilarious! I guess I have to buy one as well because these kind of parties are kind a common in here and I don't want to pop out with normal clothes in that kind of party :D ha ha!
And shocking part: Today I found out that maybe one of my friends has possibility for going into jail. And I'm just feeling so shocked about it. Thank God, when I found out that, I was sitting not standing. It is just too shocking because he is so awesome and great person. Even tho he has had problems with law. I will cross my fingers and hope for the best.

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru